Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gmund Cars Ltd & Andrew Mearns FRAUD £1Million stolen

Looks like Mearns is in a spot of bother.......brilliant :cop: :lock:
I've just seen a post on FB about it, I'm sure the person who posted it is one of the people in this thread, so I'll let them post it up.

FZP said:
I've just seen a post on FB about it, I'm sure the person who posted it is one of the people in this thread, so I'll let them post it up.

Many of us dont use Facebook, so please share this update :thumb:

Rossi911 said:
FZP said:

Many of us dont use Facebook, so please share this update :thumb:

+1

I'll let Pagoda update this thread when he's ready. Sorry team.

That's like Utd implying they are signing a world class player ......and you then find out its Harry McGuire :grin:

Ps I have heard it on a sale or return basis though :grin:

Generally speaking of course, if sale transaction money goes directly into any company directors or shareholders personal bank account and they fail to pay someone, transfer it immediately to the company account or fail to declare it, then its potentially jail time for such large sums of money.

Unclear what the script is in this instance(yet).

Yep if theft can be proved for the sort of sums involved here, it could be jail time. This is where holding yourself out as an expert can really back fire on you as abuse of trust is a major consideration in criminal proceedings

Questions will obviously need to be asked of past directors also may have known / gained financially from the fraud, especially if such a director is a none practising solicitor, the punishments can be more severe.. I think this should be reported to the solicitors standards body to satisfy themselves if Samantha mearns has acted appropriately in these matters.

Also does not look good that the local MP promoted such a business with such a close relationship with a local councillor so recently. I think some public retractions are in order

If there is a police investigation / arrest / bail the press will likely get interested and some social media momentum

It's about time some popular car forums who put advertising revenue over protecting their members interests are also named and shamed. If they had not hidden the facts over the years there would be less innocent victims of scumbags like Mearns. People with such weak morals and social conscious simply should not be allowed ever to effectively act as trustees for other people's property. Hopefully this case will hit national headlines and act as a wakeup call to others travelling the same path

Personally I hope mearns loses everything.. I detest with a passion thieving scumbag liers, can you tell :judge:

The only other forum that let the cat out of the bag was DDK and all credit to the owner of that site although 911UK is on another level with its influence.

jonttt said:
Ps I have heard it on a sale or return basis though :grin:

Classic.....

I bet they wish that they had done that with Pogba!

Samantha is in the poop, just as much as AM. She'll not enjoy her new life once exposed, and she'll regret not paying OP!

Looks like Mearns is in a spot of bother.......brilliant Cop lock

Fake news? I hope not

Come on Pagoda, your fans await the good news?

mrgrey said:
Fake news? I hope not

Come on Pagoda, your fans await the good news?

I can neither confirm or deny this news !!!!

Apparently, it's all been a big misunderstanding, he thought SOR meant 'Steal Our Rides" although I suspect it may well mean 'Sore Old Rectum" for him soon !!!

Can't say anything more at this stage :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back