Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Milltek boxes

jond58

Nurburgring
Milltek shop have these on offer for £770 so I've ordered some as I collect all the bits up I need!! I have 200cell top gear cats at the standard oe size do we know if the milltek boxes work with this as I'm unclear as to whether they are 63mm as opposed to I think 54mm? [/quote]

jond58 said:
Milltek shop have these on offer for £770 so I've ordered some as I collect all the bits up I need!! I have 200cell top gear cats at the standard oe size do we know if the milltek boxes work with this as I'm unclear as to whether they are 63mm as opposed to I think 54mm?
[/quote]

Same place as I ordered from :) they should bolt up straight to OE size tubing as far as I'm aware it also says that they are compatible with the OE tail pipes.

Fingers crossed when they turn up then!! Top gear do sports cats but I'd rather cap the expense a bit!!!

Mine has Milltek boxes on and I've just had to replace clamps on my exhaust between box and cats, 55mm clamps were just the job.

Good to hear that they are compatible with original tips, mine has been fitted with 4s double circle style tips and the fit with the bumper isn't great, so will look for some original style.

I'll be fitting mine October time. I have new tailpipes as I'm an *****, dull, money wasting fool!!! You can have mine I remove if you want absolutely nothing wrong with them!!

Sounds like a plan, let me know when you take them off and how much you want for them.

Will do. You can have first refusals on them. Im replacing manifolds which will be swept up and in the bin but also frames, support brackets, all clamps etc so Ill throw it all on here because some of it will be more than useable Im just a magpie that likes shiny new things!!

Sounds like my set up

Top Gear Manifolds
Milltek Sport boxes and
63mm Top Gear 200 cell CAT

Enjoy it - I get complimented on how it sounds all the time.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back