Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheels

Kp76

Trainee
I fancy changing my wheel colour to platinum or slightly darker, are there any centre caps for a 997 or a newer model that fit.
Part numbers would help if possible.
Cheers

There are several different OEM caps in various colours for 997 wheels.

I've got a set of colour crested with a darker (non black) background.
Will try to get a p/n for you.

As well as OPC, you might find other suppliers of genuine and non genuine versions.

take your caps in and get the company reburbing your wheels to mask up or remove the porsche crest and paint the same colour as the wheels :thumb:

Ive just bought a set of centre caps from china so will report back on the quelity when they come, but they were $8 delivered.... :lol:

Checked, mine (OEM) are # 9P1.601.147. A

Here are my wheels which I had done in an Audi Gunmetal Grey. The shade is not too dark and looks even better in person. As you can see, my refurbisher, did my centre caps too!

I would get the painter to spray the caps the same colour as the wheels when they paint the wheels and then add the Porsche crest as a sticker or transfer and then clear coat lacquer over the top.

The same method as when calipers are refurbed with the Porsche or Brembo logo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back