Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bananadrama

I'll just leave these here:

What a machine.......worth every penny!!!!!!!

Just off to list some organs on eBay.

IAc3SpV.jpg

BhVOYJq.jpg

fT9ESC8.jpg

3RLwHVK.jpg

hlVGVAz.jpg

New laptop wallpaper sorted :thumb:

Lovely car mate. Looks ace

Well Chimp, you won't loose that in a car park :grin:
I have to say, I will miss Octumus Prime. That roof set up was mad!
Enjoy :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :thumb:

Yes I saw you over for TT with all the other cars. Hope you had a good few runs over the mountain and enjoyed you visit to us on the Island. Lovely car by the way. :thumb:

Cool car :thumb:

How much do we think Alex will get for his liver :?:

I've to find it yet. Went missing yesterday afternoon somewhere along the sweeping right-hander on A34 Pendleton way around 3pm. :grin:

Was that you lot :?: I could here glorious noise in the distance

Deffo. Could easy be heard over a mile away. He had the antisocial superdownforce hooligan setting on, otherwise known as Corsa.

Nice one Chimp :thumb: And in the correct colour. Hasn't Meatloaf picked up a new Lambo to keep up :dont know:

Hopefully I'll get to see it when Frank coordinates with my social calendar.

Yes he and another friend have recently swapped their coupes for spyders - I may well do the same at some point but I'm happy enough with the hardtop 😊

Gotta love a yellow Lambo :thumb:

Congrats, lovely motor!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back