Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New sound system

Ben S

Can anyone recommend what to go for so I can play Spotify through my iPhone. Something like the Continental 7418 seems to fit the look. Is there anywhere in the north that fits them or a similar retro look?Radio not working at present.Are there any Pioneer models that are not too bling?
Thanks

Car stereo

Thanks, just been searching through the history. The Continental dab model seems good. Think I have an aerial/ radio problem to sort as well.
Thanks for the reply

DAB issues can be caused by USB adaptors, so if you have that issue, try unplugging any USBs and see if that stops it.

I keep thinking about stripping out my becker and the nokia amp and just going for one of the amps with integral blue tooth, like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAHOOZAkmSM

I currently have a bluetooth adaptor into the CD Changer input on the Becker, I never use the Radio or CD functions, so the AMP would do everything I need to, I would mount the control panel out of sight under the dash.

I have the Porsche Classic Radio Navigation and use it for Spotify mostly. It is not great as a nav unit though – you get a lot of glare of the screen and the routing options can't compete with Google/Waze. Expensive for what it is but personally I think the PCRN looks best in the dash aside from the original unit the car came with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back