Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ok straight to it. bought and now with shiny pics

jonttt said:
:hand: the Bolton car had an infamous former owner :grin:

something that one should not overlook - celebrity owner just makes it worth that little bit extra :)

Infamous celebrity!

spongebob squarepants said:
Price is right, mileage is low, colours right, enough said!

What he said :thumb:

update - deposit paid

aaaarrrgh, still procrastonating.

I saw a guards red today and it looked pretty good but will I suffer come resale time?
Should I even care?
Am I going mad?
Will I end up feeling guilty that I spent all that money on a car?
I am going mad - I know I am?

Heeeellllppp

wilpert said:
I saw a guards red today and it looked pretty good but will I suffer come resale time?

Why would you suffer? It's a classic Porsche colour. Not everyone likes it but I bet more do than don't.

NB: Don't go for it if you don't like to stand out in a crowd. :grin:

T8 said:
wilpert said:

Why would you suffer? It's a classic Porsche colour. Not everyone likes it but I bet more do than don't.

NB: Don't go for it if you don't like to stand out in a crowd. :grin:

So a bright red Porsche with a sports exhaust will attract attention :oops:
I was hoping Mrs wilpert wouldnt even notice I had changed from my black car.

Gone and dunnit.

What swayed me?

This afternoon, whilst I was in the office our receptionist came in and told me that one of our good customers had passed away (god test his soul) just a few years older than me. A decent bloke who came in two weeks ago telling us he was ill but getting better and ready to have some work done on his house
So I'm thinking, thanks John, I'll enjoy the ride for you. RIP.

Life really is too short.

Attachments

• 5ef7766e_86e1_48ef_a577_2c41199fb748_481.jpeg
    5ef7766e_86e1_48ef_a577_2c41199fb748_481.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 2,854
Well done that man. Fact, red and yellow Porsche's are of course the best ones and attract the most attention. The callipers course also match, another big factor.... :thumb:

Life's too short for silver, grey, blue and black....

It's later than we think.
Well done OP. Smart looking piece of kit. :thumbs:

All I gotta do now is see it in the flesh :D
Well who would buy a car without seeing it. 👀 but hey ho they trusted me on my px and they have a good reputation so I've done it.

Think it looks a really nice car, every colour has likers and loathers the fact is if you like it get it.
It is a bit pricey but then the mileage is low.
Most Porsche have at least 3 or 4 owners, I'd be more bothered about it's history and that it's had no paintwork done.
I'd only worry about PCCB's if I was going to track it, if it's just a high days and holidays it won't make a difference. Also selling a car with PCCB can be hit & miss as some people run a mile from them.

Buy it, it's more fun than an ISA and Harbour Cars have a very good rep. :D

Looks beautiful, well that done that man :thumb:

Life is too short to mess around, enjoy it while you can :grin:

Great looking car. Great spec also. You won't regret it. Ooh the sound...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back