Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recommended A/C condensers for 05 3.6

timbo1811

Hi all, looking for some recommendations regarding A/C condensers, they seem to vary in price quite a bit. Does anyone know the OEM. Thanks

Alex said:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272858502690

Blimey Alex thats cheap, are they any good?

Had them on mine for 5 years and still like new.

Fantastic, right, job to do then when time allows. thanks for that.

:thumbs:

...I bought and fitted the ones Alex recommended and along with a pack of o rings and a drier had change from £150!

Gassed up alright and no issues with fitting or since fitting them...

GMG said:
...I bought and fitted the ones Alex recommended and along with a pack of o rings and a drier had change from £150!

Gassed up alright and no issues with fitting or since fitting them...

GMG sounds good, is a dryer something i need to know about, and did you get your o rings from OPC?

I'm still on my original dryer at 136k miles and 20 years. Aircon is still ice cold.

Hopefully everyone is applying Dinitrol or ACF50 once they've fitted new condensers & / or Rads?

Do you use that stuff on Aluminium? Thought it was a rust preventer?

Don't know Alex - interested to hear what the secrets are to preserving rads & condensers 😁

Mesh grills and weekly washes.

Just bought some from the bay.

They are made in Turkey, look ok no worse than the Hella ones that I returned to Design911, those Hella ones were made in Cambodia.

My thought was 2 year guarantee on cheap ones, or 2 year guarantee on Hella ones.

Will see if they fit, original ones lasted 14 years, hope these last at least 5 years.

Will keep you posted.[/img]

Attachments

• cond_312.jpg
    cond_312.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,776
Mine look like that........after 5 years.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back