Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally! I''ve done it! I own a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S

Great story and congratulations.

I love cobalt 997s. 8)

Welcome to the 4S club! Let the upgrades begin......

Congratulations. Now get out and drive it.

Great car :thumb: don't see many in cobalt.

Lovely car, excellent pics... where are those shiny spheres?

Congratulations, it looks great :thumbs:

It took me almost a year and many miles to find mine, mine's a C2S but it could be your twin!

img_0519.jpg

Attachments

• img_0227_358_314.jpg
    img_0227_358_314.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,822
  • img_0228_951_165.jpg
    img_0228_951_165.jpg
    986.2 KB · Views: 1,822
Thanks everyone :)

Part of what makes the ownership experience so special is a forum like this one. And that I've been able to enjoy it even before purchase.

Although I'd definitely be up for joining that cobalt blue convoy Phil. Let me know about the next one :)

Those spheres were a temporary installation at the observatory at Herstmonceux. It was a one off as part of the 'Sky Arts Landscape Artist of the Year' show that will be broadcast in October.

I just so happened to be shooting my own film at the same time about a BMW R90S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d46ti4Qj18

I've always loved the BMW R series of bikes, especially the R90S, it's the boxer twin that does it for me.

That's a charming little film of yours congrats :thumbs:

I have my own BMW R albeit a more modern R1200R LC, I absolutely love it.

bmwr1200r-e1527666966336.jpg

Glad you finally found a good one! Now it's time to enjoy it! It looks like a really clean example and I'm glad you've had it thoroughly checked out.

Well done !

Which part of Sussex are you? I'm 3 miles from Precision - open day on the 29th- hope you can make it.

Can i just say .. Gratz to Jackzi on a long search that finally got there :D

As for 911 Virgin i'm well impressed .. i've seen the car .. the warranty and how they handled the odd problem after purchase .

Rare for me to recommend a Car sales garage but i am now .

If your in the market then this is one place to have a look at first .

Tom .. a first for me to recommend a salesman .. :thumb: top notch is all i can say .

I speak from a long history of working for second hand car garages as well .

Congratulations - lovely shade of colour, welcome to the "not" silver brigade 8) :thumbs: :D

Congratulations on your stunning car.

I'm collecting my first 911 from 911Virgin on Friday!

I had a Boxster about 15 years ago and always promised myself a 911 before I was forty but 3 boys, a house move and renovation and I'm finally ready (now 45). I contemplated selling my daily driver and pushing the budget for a 991 but in the end I've put a deposit on a 997 Carrera S as a 3rd car.

I've read great reviews about 911Virgin and so far I've been very impressed.

4 sleeps to go!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back