Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

981 Boxster goody bag of parts / accessories for sale

jonttt

Monaco
There are not many mods you can do to a 981 without voiding your warranty :roll: but I have x3 for sale bundled up into a nice little package (basically because I can't be bothered selling them separately). So no requests to split, you buy the lot or none :bandit:

So the package includes:

- LED side indicator upgrade to 991 items. This is a 1 min job per side and requires no tools. Please see my journal for how this looks...
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=118429&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=95

- Rear boot liner

- Official Porsche outdoor cover. This has only been used indoors. It is undamaged or marked but the Porsche logos have detached (they are an iron on type) Includes the original storage bag.

In total these retail for over £400. I am looking for £200 posted anywhere in the UK.

Drop me a PM if your interested

Can vouch for the cover - just got one and it is a really nice fit

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back