Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The call for an aircooled was too strong.. 1972 Fiat 500

Superb little car. Enjoy.

MC

Cheers lads.

One week in and I have already got the little fiat looking pretty sharp.
I have done a few jobs and upgrades which I can document if anyone is interested?
It's an absolute hoot to drive and has far exceeded my expectation.

why fallout new vegas is better than 3

I'm in negotiations to buy an original 595 Abarth engine which should make things interesting. :D

Didn't take long for the modding to start :thumb: Will be a real stealth with that fitted love it :worship:

Beauty! Especially with the new engine :thumb:

Sports exhaust fitted.It sounds like a demented cement mixer at full chat :grin:

Haha, excellent.

Get that engine bought.
Are you going to make the exterior a bit of a homage to the Abarth too?
I think they look great when they run with the engine cover fixed open a bit.
8)

Looks like you're having fun with it anyway. :thumb:

Marky911 said:
Haha, excellent.

Get that engine bought.
Are you going to make the exterior a bit of a homage to the Abarth too?
I think they look great when they run with the engine cover fixed open a bit.
8)

Looks like you're having fun with it anyway. :thumb:
Yes thinking about going the full Abarth with the engine lid mounts and everything else.!
There are so many parts out there for these it's unreal. :thumb:

So I started to lose the clutch pedal and 35 minutes later the engine was pulled and a sheared bolt on the clutch release arm was discovered.
:thumb:

Surely your not going to put this engine back in?? :dont know: And are going to fit the Abarth instead?

spongebob squarepants said:
Surely your not going to put this engine back in?? :dont know: And are going to fit the Abarth instead?
Indeed! I have paid a deposit for the engine but dealing with the Italian vendor is not the easiest :roll:
For the sake of an hours work I will whip the original lump back in for now :thumb:

kas750 said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Indeed! I have paid a deposit for the engine but dealing with the Italian vendor is not the easiest :roll:
For the sake of an hours work I will whip the original lump back in for now :thumb:

To the less mechanically able of us (including me) you've no idea how funny that statement is :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back