Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Changing My Indy ...to DW Performance

Iain, only this week I booked into your Indy for the first time and specifically booked you to do a couple of jobs on my car. All because of this forum and your excellent knowledge and willingness to share it for the benefit of others. 8)

MarkC4S said:
Iain, only this week I booked into your Indy for the first time and specifically booked you to do a couple of jobs on my car. All because of this forum and your excellent knowledge and willingness to share it for the benefit of others. 8)

Bless you , they mentioned at work a car coming in ref the forum but i wasn't sure who it was .. now i do :D

Make sure you say hello if you have time .. if waiting then its no problem .. i often don't get to meet customers and it's always something i enjoy .

No pressure though for me on fault finding :D

@ Albionmuz ..

To be honest i ran off and hid !!

The mechanic i wanted to do the job sorted it in the end but it did give him a bit of a headache , he mentioned it was one of the tightest he had done and made up a puller tool to do the job .

Saturday will be a busy day for me indeed .. but should be fun !

@ basildon993

Hello stranger :) not seen you here in a while which is always a shame , trouble with your car is its every 2 years for a service and you don't really have any problems so i don't get to say hi very often .

I think in all we have about 7 forum members that actually use us and i can have the occasional chat with ..

The jobs i like are the difficult problems but the owners with these cars are always too far away for me to have a look .. hence i do what i can on here instead .

Sorry for the Hijack OP :oops:

MarkC4S said:

Iain and his friends will need sunglasses this week. Two yellows in the same week...... Mine is in on Friday for a wax job and a preventative actuator rod replacement (must remember the car's wax job is different to mine at tanarama :eek: :thumb:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back