Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Changing My Indy ...to DW Performance

Jam911

Albert Park
After years of taking my car to the same indy (no names) their lack of customer service, I recently booked 3 weeks ahead, turned up and they said they were to busy and sent me away and to come back a week later, I am looking for a new company.

I am going to try DW Performance....they get good FB reviews.

I've been on the receiving end of appalling customer service from two indies that are closest to me (North Bucks). Excellent service from Porsche Silverstone but very expensive (£550 for a minor service :eek: ). Would be interested to hear what you think of DW as they are not too far away from me!

Why owe why are you guys so far away from me .. sigh ..

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with almost no forum customers anywhere near me .

I'm off to sulk now ... mutter .. whinge .. sulk .. grumble .......

deMort said:

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with almost no forum customers anywhere near me .

If only I were still in Brighton! Couldn't afford a Porsche and the house prices though! :D

deMort said:

You are here though and famous for it..we are very grateful also :)

Kevin at DW really good guy. My sons 968 went in for front end belt change, found leak on crank seal. Contacted him to say would change for cost of part only as did not want to leave in case affected new belts. Two other neighbours use him for their Boxsters. Next door neighbour will be changing to him when his OPC warranty runs out (fed up with being ripped off-his words by OPC)

DW would be my choice if I were closer.

They did my Gundo, and are a great outfit.

Kev is ex-Silverstone OPC Master Technician, and one of the nicest guys you'll meet.

You wont be dissapointed.

Monkeynutz said:
deMort said:

You are here though and famous for it..we are very grateful also :)

:oops:

Bless you.

Regards house prices .. tell me about it .. stupid money in this area .. no chance for my daughter to live around here If and when she wants to move out .

deMort but you have a sea view

I have used DW a few times over the years and been very happy with them, great bunch. They are highly regarded in the local area by local porsche owners.

I live 80 miles away from Kev at DW and have used him when my go to bloke Chris Cobley at Diablo Engineering is booked. Can't rate Kev highly enough. You will not be disappointed.

deMort said:

You get my Turbo to look after! It just doesn't need to see you that often thankfully. :D

deMort said:

I only saw you yesterday and you managed to avoid the main job the car came in for (don't blame you for not wanting it though) :D

You are going to see SO many forum members Saturday week too

You are a star Iain!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back