Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another Gmund victim, HELP ME FIND MY CAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a whiff in the air :roll:

madalaa said:
"From Knaresborough to a rural small business where Andrew met Andrew Mearns, owner of Gmund Cars. The business is a labour of love for Andrew who has built the business up from scratch. Andrew Jones was shown the stages of the restoration process for classic vehicles and learnt about the sales end of the business too.

Andrew said: 'Sometime people don't realise that our rural areas contain a great many successful small businesses. I founded and grew Gmund cars at our showroom and workshop in Scotton making my passion for classic vehicles in to a thriving business employing eight people. Small Business Saturday is important because it enables rural businesses to be recognised as part of the small business family which often concentrates on the retail centres."

I wonder if it would be worth contacting Mr Andrew Jones, MP for Harrogate and Knaresborough telling him of the true story and situation behind Gmund Cars and Andrew Mearns.

As Cllr Samantha Mearns (Cons) works in MP Andrew Jones (Cons) office, I am sad to say that I doubt it will do much.

Reporting Andrew Jones MP to the parliamentary standards committee for shielding a fraudster, might yield more results.

since there has been only a single post from Alan

and no response to my requests to respond, this post is going to be locked unless he updates us with the facts

There is another Crime that Gmund have committed against the original 356 seller not getting is funds, that is clear.

But Alan has sold his cars for the 356, so there is nothing to see here apart the ongoing criminal activity by Andrew Mearns

Agreed. I'm not sure what Alan's problem is in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back