Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2 v 4 wheels drive

jonttt said:
Not if your a certain C4 convertable owner who actually drives his car in winter :worship:

From what I remember of Alex's winter video demo, its he that needs 4wd and PSM, not his car...

:dont know:

Osh and I win both ways. AWD for the snow, topless for the sun :lol:

Rhodris-dad said:
Osh said:
This thread could come back and bite people in the arse when we get to winter... :floor:

Osh
Love my C4S!

.......or a proper British summer we are having at the moment :floor:

Indeed. I recall seeing a C2 sitting in a field having departed a straight stretch of road in a very heavy summer rain storm. Clearly the driver didn't have the skillz for 2wd.

Robertb said:
Rhodris-dad said:
Osh said:
This thread could come back and bite people in the arse when we get to winter... :floor:

Osh
Love my C4S!

.......or a proper British summer we are having at the moment :floor:

Indeed. I recall seeing a C2 sitting in a field having departed a straight stretch of road in a very heavy summer rain storm. Clearly the driver didn't have the skillz for 2wd.

A couple of winters ago while driving my old 4s along the A55 at it's highest point, I encountered a fair bit of snow.

I was doing about 60 and the backend just drifted out.....application of more power and it came back into line.

If I had been in my previous 996C2.............I would have been driving a front wheel drive, front engined 911 :floor:

.......with a front view mirror :grin:

This thread has got too serious, lets get back to questions raised of Alex's manlyness ...... or not :judge:

jonttt said:
This thread has got too serious, lets get back to questions raised of Alex's manlyness ...... or not :judge:

What 'camp' are you in :oops:

C4 is the only way to go.................unless its a GT car

The AHOY GTS camp - Hello Sailor!

I'm not that kind of sailor, i'm the other kind, but i am going 4WD if i get a modern 911.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinld56
Back