Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The dreaded question!!!!

OK I call custard :grin:

As your a plumber we need some tools on the bonnet :useless:

Zingari, if this is you again :hand:

ps I have revised my estimate...... £95k :worship: but in the finest tradition of George Eaton I will offer you £30k in cash in a brown envelope :thumb:

Luddite said:
Nice pic of an special Porsche though what to replace it with once sold.. :?:

A very nice 981 Boxster GTS and pocket the change :whistle:

segart said:
£20k top whack. Where shall i send the cheque?

It might be worth 21 bags, to be fair.

Sorry for late reply all, its definitely my car, it was featured in total 911 it was photographed by my good friend Chris Wallbank, i am waiting for Chris to send me all of the photos that he took from the shoot so I could post them on here for you, I have attached another picture that I took for you.

Thanks for all your feed back

Attachments

• img_ce961b2d90d7_1_172.jpeg
    img_ce961b2d90d7_1_172.jpeg
    908.2 KB · Views: 2,579
i'm looking or a 993 4S, and whilst i'm not a fan of the turbo spoiler, the next closest car has a few more miles and on for £70,000.
several dealers have silver cars for mid £70s, and then the sky is the limit, based on mileage etc. i'd say you are likely to get around £70k, but could easily ask for more and try your luck!

Sorry............I didn't know it had a "Spoiler" I withdraw my 90K estimate and concur with the lower figure of 20K...........poss 21.......... :)

But you'll need to throw in the private plate

Looks like you took that photo through a pair of tights. I'd go with a lower denier, makes taking photos and robbing security vans much easier.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back