Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

May be returning to the fold!

T8 said:
mr gill said:
I definitely dont want a gen 1, thats a step backwards from my R8. Maybe my only option is a high mile 997 turbo...

I haven't seen a 997 Turbo with any number of miles on it for under £40k since they bottomed out in 2015.

There have been several for sale under 40 in the last 12 months, the last being a high mile turbo cat d for 37.5k on eBay with full service history.

mr gill said:
T8 said:
I haven't seen a 997 Turbo with any number of miles on it for under £40k since they bottomed out in 2015.

There have been several for sale under 40 in the last 12 months, the last being a high mile turbo cat d for 37.5k on eBay with full service history.

High mile

Cat d

eBay

and still £37.5k

"Several under 40 in the last 12 months" ....... where :?:

and .......... if you could find one, would you really want one like that?

not sure on Turbos but there's 7 Gen 2 C4S on autotrader under £40k right now.... 6 PDK and one Manual... all 60-70k apart from one over 80k....

There's also one C4S Targa at £39k with 70k

Personally im not sure its worth dishing out an additional £10k for the extra 2 wheels to be driven (given that ion most situations you cant really tell the difference), early gen 2 C2S are starting at £30k

T8 said:
T8 said:

And just to prove me wrong. :oops:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&page=4

Nice colour too. :wink:

It's certainly well worth a look I'd say.

best colour I would say but I am biased,

133k are these Mezger engined cars really that good where that milage would not be a concern? sorry i am quite new to Porsche.

Sean-f said:
133k are these Mezger engined cars really that good where that milage would not be a concern? sorry i am quite new to Porsche.

If it's been serviced correctly it's about as bullet proof as a Porsche can get. In the US there's a lot of cars that have done far more than 133k but in the UK it's rare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back