Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Turbo position of the rear turbo badge

Fil-Ski

Just wanted to know if a fellow 993 Turbo owner could assist me

I have recently replaced the rear wing of my car and wanted to know if someone could help me with the height of the Turbo badge for the bottom of the lip (or top).
Thanks in advance

I wish I could help you - I really do, but for that I would need to have a Turbo too. Unfortunately, I don't :nooo:
I'm pretty sure there is white paper available with the positioning, as I've got one for the Carrera script on a 964....?
I'll see if I can find one.

I was looking for something similar recently for my Targa badge, no exact reference to be found anywhere so I made an educated guess based on pics.

Trev

I will measure up on Saturday if you can wait till then?
:)

Cameltoe & Heel said:
I was looking for something similar recently for my Targa badge, no exact reference to be found anywhere so I made an educated guess based on pics.

Trev

Did exactly that with New Carrera badge, slap bang in the middle and about 4 mm lower than centre to centre was my estimation looking at pics. The RS badge however looks to sit slightly lower under the boot lid spoiler which I assume is plumb middle of the area exposed, like the Turbo script.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back