Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hooray - it's coming home!!

inchyra

Trainee
Further to my recent post I decided to sell my 2006 C4S X51 at 69k miles so thought anyone else in that position might be interested in some numbers. WBAC offered £18.5k. RSJ offered £25k and the independent Porsche dealer who sold it to me 3 yrs / 18k miles ago for £32.5k offered to take it on SOR and were optimistic about returning me £28k so I dropped it off with them on Saturday - and I've been missing it every minute since! So I was surprisingly happy when they phoned this morning to say it has clutch judder and a split exhaust - neither of which was I aware of. So I've told them to replace the clutch and exhaust and I'll take the car back and keep it for ever!! So, RSJ make very fair offers and give the lie to the rumours that reputable dealers won't buy a 997.1

Chris[/i]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back