Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Brookspeed eastleigh Porsche 997 turbo

Brunty88

Hi
First post been lurking for a while and looking at 997s for ages
Seen this looks to have been well looked after recently at least
Anyone know anything about the car ? I'm sure I've seen it for sale before ?
It ticks all the boxes just the low miles and high owners is a bit of a concern
What's the dealer like as a quick google search only came up with a pistonheads post from years ago
Any and all info would be appreciated or if the last owners on here
Regards
Rich
I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201901264312105

Thanks for the reply
I have found some threads on the dealer through the search option
That's what I was hoping the answer would be my last car was the same even though I kept it for 3 years lol I guess I'll be off to view it

Looks like a good car , great colour to show the turbo lines

Reputable tuner
My mate has just had his Cayman gts transformed buy a DMS remap and i know a few guys who swear by them ...

Be prepared to be digging out your wallet as soon as you drive it ...!!

High numbers of owners has never bothered me with cars, in fact quite the opposite, I find that when most people, when they buy a car that is a bit special, they pamper it and spend money improving it, but the longer they keep it the less they care. I know this is not always the case (before I get shot down), but it in most cases in my experience it seems to be.

911TEL said:
Looks like a good car , great colour to show the turbo lines

Reputable tuner
My mate has just had his Cayman gts transformed buy a DMS remap and i know a few guys who swear by them ...

Be prepared to be digging out your wallet as soon as you drive it ...!!

If you're referring to fuel I'm used to it
Got some things to change but overall it ticks nearly every box for me anyways

Hello Brunty88, I was at Brookspeed a few days ago, and asked them if they'd had much interest in this car. "No" was the answer, and I see they've reduced the price from £66k down to £63k.
I had a look round it and there were one or two cosmetic flaws, nothing major but if I was paying £60k plus for a Gen1 Turbo I'd be expecting a mint car.
That said, it has had the engine out to renew coolant pipes and has had the turbos refurbed. Brookspeed's sales guy (forget his name) said the previous owner was completely OCD which is good news for the next buyer.

Definitely worth a look but it's a buyers market and it's been there a while.
Regards, Mike.

Looks like the 6 owner Turbo in GT silver @ Brookspeed is Sold?

What's Brunty done.. last post this morning when you lot egged him on. And now he's gone an purchased a Turbo this afternoon? :grin: :worship:

:grin: :grin: :grin: interesting to see if it was him who brought it . Brookspeed's team should be at Simply Porsche on Sunday :thumb:

Brunty88 said:
Erm .........
Good lad. :thumb:

It's great hear things like 'the previous owner was totally OCD'. Get some decent photos up once the sun is out and the baby won't get wet!

Magic919 said:
Or maybe Gen 1?

I think the light is playing tricks with my aging eyes :eek:ld:
On second glance I've convinced myself that it is now a Gen 1, and silver. :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back