Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cat S GT2

EJ52LWH

wow someone paid c£130k for it just before the "off"

Always good to see a forklift lifting a car :hand:

Didn't look too bad until I got to the passenger side!

RobIpswichUK said:
Didn't look too bad until I got to the passenger side!
:eek: :eek:
Looks like it was side impacted by a pole or a tree (side airbag inflated but not the fronts).

It's engine and gearbox are worth £15k all day long and at least 1.5k for the rear lid and spoiler. Add in the other bits and you could double your money.

Or spend 30-35k to put it right and you have a beast of a low mileage machine.

patpending - - - TBH I am thinking of bidding to part it out, depends on final sale value

patpending said:
It's engine and gearbox are worth £15k all day long and at least 1.5k for the rear lid and spoiler. Add in the other bits and you could double your money.

Double those £estimates surely? I remember reading a GT3 engine goes for £40k alone from Porsche so a GT2 I'd expect to be more to buy/straighten out a twisted one :?:

Hmm I wonder if the engine and auxiliaries would fit in mine :?: hmm

It's a bloody shame... it looks like it was a nice car before it was damaged..

Roro said:
patpending said:

Double those £estimates surely? I remember reading a GT3 engine goes for £40k alone from Porsche so a GT2 I'd expect to be more to buy/straighten out a twisted one :?:

Is a 996 gt2 engine any different to a turbo engine? Other than turbo of course...

If anyone here buys it and needs a hand, I think I've got some screenwash in the garage... #happytohelp

Attachments

• gt2_563.jpg
    gt2_563.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4,829
squelch said:
If anyone here buys it and needs a hand, I think I've got some screenwash in the garage... #happytohelp

And who says there aren't any good people left in this world :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back