Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

P1571 - Immobiliser -Anyone got a Durametric in North Hants?

K lead and W lead are alarm related items shall we say .

It's strange but sometimes a car registers a fault code and will no longer activate that item until the code has been erased with a fault code reader ..

In this case it wouldn't start .

i can honestly say i have no idea how this code came to be generated and i've seen this code before and the car did indeed start ..

Perhaps the other codes you have might shed some light on this .

K888ETH Top Man :thumb:

I'm glad that I could help, even if I did let the side down by not turning up in a Porsche.

The car certainly seems to be going well, as confirmed on our test drive! I hope that Oscar has recovered, he was a great co-driver :thumb:

Thanks for taking him for a ride, you made his weekend as well as mine. I'll be in touch about an aeros sortie in the plane. Perhaps I could pick you up from Thruxton at the end of one of your 'work' days? (it doesn't sound like work to me!)

No problem, it was good fun!

Thruxton would be good, I'll make sure that I have a light lunch that day :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back