Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

indispensable options for a carrera 4S

It was standard on all models... not just the S.

In terms of acoustic absorption, the 992 interior is significant improvement on 991. Not sure to what extent the spec of the new standard headlining contributes, in engineering terms it would be the most significant component for this.

not forgetting some of the basic pieces of kit missing from the standard spec

- Electric folding exterior mirrors £240 (but at least you also get the courtesy lighting)
- Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor £387

how are these 2 not standard !! I can't imagine what other skimping will happen on the base 3.0 Carrera :dont know:

note, no brainers on the options list

- Sports seats Plus (4-way electric) at £324

so there you go only £951 on options if you get a standard paint finish

911UK said:
not forgetting some of the basic pieces of kit missing from the standard spec

- Electric folding exterior mirrors £240 (but at least you also get the courtesy lighting)
- Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor £387

how are these 2 not standard !! I can't imagine what other skimping will happen on the base 3.0 Carrera :dont know:

note, no brainers on the options list

- Sports seats Plus (4-way electric) at £324

so there you go only £951 on options if you get a standard paint finish

LOL! Like they'll ever sell anything THAT basic ...... :floor:

The 992 4S I drove recently had PDCC (active engine mounts, anti-roll etc) and rear axle steer, noticeably more stable and agile than my car, but doesn't come cheap, PSE was effective too. Agree with 911uk, the extra for the sports plus seats seems a no brainier, but the 14-way standard sports seats were excellent too. Good luck :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back