Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBS E88 18'' 997.1 Gt3

Roro said:
What did you do in the end Ollie, did you pull that trigger?
Not yet mate, I'm waiting on lead time information.

Also still on the fence ref 18's VS 19's - I'm really quite upset at the lack of suitable 18'' tyres!

I hope that you are going to update with supplier and cost as well as time from order to delivery. Just to keep my dream alive.

I have a 996 to put them on so the narrow bodied GT3 (8.5" and 11" rear) but want to upgrade the engine to a 3.8 at some point so am not sure if it then follows that you go for a wider track.

Pip

Pip1968 said:
I hope that you are going to update with supplier and cost as well as time from order to delivery. Just to keep my dream alive.

I have a 996 to put them on so the narrow bodied GT3 (8.5" and 11" rear) but want to upgrade the engine to a 3.8 at some point so am not sure if it then follows that you go for a wider track.

Pip

No problem :thumb:

Pip1968 said:

Pip

You have PM Pip. :)

I recently put a set of 19" on my turbo.

I bought them from racing team hofmann in germany, they shipped out within a week and usually stock porsche fitment e88's.

Attachments

• img_20190511_130534_275.jpg
    img_20190511_130534_275.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,412
Today is a good day.

An exciting package arrived.

z87eULO.jpg

Followed by some hasty unwrapping;

dt7Cn9w.jpg

DwWSY4k.jpg

IsePinX.jpg

Now awaiting tyres to land.

I'm off to calm down in a quiet corner somewhere :grin:

Hi Ollie, good to meet you a couple of weeks ago. No wonder you sold the Cup wheel so quickly !!
Wheels look lovely, but be aware, they're unprotected and thus high maintenance. You may want to look into getting the barrels painted and the outers anodised...

Love those wheels, I've been lusting after a set of 18" LM's for my car, but a little uncertain which ones to choose (width/offset).

Dammit said:
Love those wheels, I've been lusting after a set of 18" LM's for my car, but a little uncertain which ones to choose (width/offset).

9's and 11's Neil. Or 8.5" on the front if you can find them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back