Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rennkit eram 996T

linners

Hi from a lurker on here since last year

I bought a 2003 996T with a faulty known rear wing failure and would like to go the eram route. Has anyone here had this upgrade?

Rennkit's website only shows 3 UK distributors and the one closest to me no longer offers this service (RPM Technik, Long Marston). That leaves LGC Porsche (because Cardiff's even further away from me (for Chris Denning))
Does anyone else do this?

Thx

I've placed an order for the 3" kit with them - will update as and when

Look what just arrived.....

Getting it fitted by my local mechy in the next few weeks - will send updates

Attachments

• img_6055_1_191.jpg
    img_6055_1_191.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 1,718
At nearly 2k is it still cheaper than the rams from Porsche or am I missing something here?

~£1700 at time of purchase (purchase price in Euro) is a tad more expensive than Porsche's OEM notorious hydraulic system

N.B. I went for the 3" kit - 1" more than OEM which cost a little more

So more robust? I've been through two sets. One under warranty.

No probs

I would have gone down this route too but it meant taking the car up to Leeds are and leaving it with them - too far for me to do 2 round trips and I quite like the non-hydraulic idea and having the extra spoiler height option

Yes, option 2 definitely looks interesting, thanks for linking (of course now I've seen it the ***** will probably fail next time out .... :D )

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back