Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I think I saw my next 911 today

come on terry, you know the tonbridge guys. Time for a P/X?

Jcx said:

Wrong time to leave the country. It might be gone by the time he gets back. :?:

pzero said:
Jcx said:

phone. interweb. buy it for him M. you are a man of means :thumbs:

kiteral said:
With the PCCB's what checks do an OPC do them for an approved used car ?

They look at the colour of the callipers and write PCCB on the advert :?: seriously they don't really check them, but just ask for them to be measured as that's how to check the percentage life left in them.

Jcx said:
pzero said:
Jcx said:

phone. interweb. buy it for him M. you are a man of means

Hmm, if only he had a significant birthday coming up in the next few weeks :?:

kiteral said:
Thread resurrection !

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...ertising-location=at_cars&make=PORSCHE&page=1

This is back up for sale, seriously interested :thumbs:

With the PCCB's what checks do an OPC do them for an approved used car ?

Interesting resurrection and some good insight into the real prices of 991's. The PCCB's are shrouded in mystery as regards the checks, I looked at a few and all had the 'wear markers' showing to some degree, which I was told is perfectly normal. The fronts are showing on mine and it didnt stop me buying. Once youve had PCCB, 'normal' brakes will never be sufficient..
Its a nice car despite the intergalactic mileage of 35k. Ductail looks good, but the sport technos just look wrong.

yes it's a shame the sport techno wheels are not in black, that would be :thumbs:

I'm not really in a position to look at this car for a while, which is a shame as it ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Im quite partial to them in red & would love the ducktail kit on mine, however still like the 991 lines without.

Attachments

• 9911_420.jpg
    9911_420.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,921
That Tonbridge car is meant for you Terry :mrgreen:

Thanks for the thread resurrection and to those that thought of me. :thumb:

In the time that I've been seriously looking at buying a 991 (i.e the last 9 months) I've decided that I don't like those wheels, that Guards Red is my 3rd favourite colour and, most importantly, that £55k is my absolute top budget for a car that I'd only be buying because it's newer/lower mileage than my current one.

At £59,845 it's about right for a below average mileage, OPC car with PCCBs but still too rich for me.

Thanks again.

I finally went to seriously view this car last week. It will be a great car for someone but I'd rather keep my car ......... and the £21k extra they wanted. :nooo:

After 4 years this particular 'dream' is well and truly over.

ragpicker said:
So have you regained your senses then and decided to keep the 997 turbo?

'Red' is still for sale but will only be going to a private buyer prepared to pay something like what she is worth to me. Until that person turns up I'm more than happy to keep her and would almost go as far to say that, after 6 months apart, I'm falling in love all over again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back