Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Llandudno convoy for Porsche on the Prom

kan300 said:
Graham - me and Mark will see you at Northop Services at 9.20

Harrie

Nice one Harry & Mark see you then.

👍👍👍👍👍👍

991.2GTS said:
Alex said:
I'm planning to meet at Wilmslow and heading over from Langho just down from you.

Wilmslow is back on then. If you suggest a time and place, I'll meet you and follow you down.

ok will let you know. I'm picking my son up en route at Hapton just off the M65 if that's easier for you?

Alex said:
991.2GTS said:
Alex said:
I'm planning to meet at Wilmslow and heading over from Langho just down from you.

Wilmslow is back on then. If you suggest a time and place, I'll meet you and follow you down.

ok will let you know. I'm picking my son up en route at Hapton just off the M65 if that's easier for you?

I'm easy, whatever works better for you.

I'm having to pick my son up at fallowfield now from his bird's place so will be setting off earlier. Probs best if you just meet us at Wilmslow. :thumbs:

991.2GTS - Me, mark and Howard are meeting in Lymm so going past Lymm Services at 8.50 if that's easier for you - then meeting Hamster75 at Northop services at 9.20

I might come and wave you off from Costa Wilmslow as I'm black-balled from the Prom event :roll:

kan300 said:
991.2GTS - Me, mark and Howard are meeting in Lymm so going past Lymm Services at 8.50 if that's easier for you - then meeting Hamster75 at Northop services at 9.20

Thanks. That sounds good to me. I'll see you at Lymm services in the morning.

Graham

Alex said:
I'm having to pick my son up at fallowfield now from his bird's place so will be setting off earlier. Probs best if you just meet us at Wilmslow. :thumbs:

No worries, probably see you at Northop.

991.2GTS said:
kan300 said:

Graham

See you tomorrow.
Howard will be pleased to see your car as he picks up his Crayon 991.2 GTS on Monday.

Harrie

Zingari said:
I might come and wave you off from Costa Wilmslow as I'm black-balled from the Prom event :roll:

:eek: What did you do :grin:

kan300 said:
991.2GTS said:
kan300 said:

Graham

See you tomorrow.
Howard will be pleased to see your car as he picks up his Crayon 991.2 GTS on Monday.

Harrie

Looking forward to it. It'll be good to meet another Crayon fan.

spongebob squarepants said:
Zingari said:

:eek: What did you do :grin:
Colini stick polished up and ready to go. Mrs Z caught him polishing it and thought he was up to no good. :grin:

So I'm clear for tomorrow, is it just Alex and I for Wilmslow kick off point or is it Alex, 991.2GTS(Graham) and myself.
With Zingers, his pompoms, and the Colini stick cheering us on?
When I tell you about the week I've had tomorrow, you'll A) probably not believe me
B) understand my confusion.

Cheers

FZP said:
So I'm clear for tomorrow, is it just Alex and I for Wilmslow kick off point or is it Alex, 991.2GTS(Graham) and myself.
With Zingers, his pompoms, and the Colini stick cheering us on?
When I tell you about the week I've had tomorrow, you'll A) probably not believe me
B) understand my confusion.

Cheers

I'm heading to Lymm to meet Harrie & co., so won't be at Wilmslow. So, it's you and Alex.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back