Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which 911 is the best looking ?

I had a Black 964 Turbo, with all the 965 wheels and extras, also had the little front splitter, and colour coded whaletail, which finished it off.

I would love to have that car back, over all the other various Turbo's I've had.

Amazing looking car. The best.

Boba fett said:
I had a Black 964 Turbo, with all the 965 wheels and extras, also had the little front splitter, and colour coded whaletail, which finished it off.

I would love to have that car back, over all the other various Turbo's I've had.

Any photos?

Scholester said:
Boba fett said:

Any photos?

TBH they all look the same. Just look up a 964 3.6l on Google. I have 2 silver porsche, I am used to referring people to stock photos.

MC

Interesting- the 964 Turbo is a clear winner so far.

How about the 964 Anniversary... viola metallic, unadorned with spoilers but wide body... great looking car.

I'm going to go against the (964 Turbo) tide a little bit here. I don't like rear spoilers; for me they ruin the shape of any 911. I particularly dislike the big whale tail ones on older cars. So I wouldn't vote for anything - and I include GT cars in this - with a rear spoiler. All right then, perhaps a duck tail, but nothing bigger. Sorry if that is heresy!

Best looking 911 IMHO is a wide bodied 993 - probably a 993 4S in silver, no rear spoiler! True beauty whispers, it doesn't shout. Or was that wealth? Anyway.

964 Turbo. A work of art. Probably not the nicest 911 to actually drive though.

The 964 deffo seems a hit with the ladies round my manor. I asked the GF and she says deffo the 964 best looking and a majority of the time I see any round here they're driven by women.

And you're all wrong of course. Best ever looking 911? Easy, the new GT2RS. Bosh. Do I get a prize? :)

996 GT2, biased of course! Asked the wife and she said their all the same... perhaps I should get another then and she won't know..

Attachments

• 6aed1fd7_8f3a_4d4f_856b_9e6f1dbf5d31_639.jpeg
    6aed1fd7_8f3a_4d4f_856b_9e6f1dbf5d31_639.jpeg
    583 KB · Views: 1,678
You al need to go to Specsavers.
993 C4S with turbo spoiler sitting about 12mm above RS height.
There is simply no discussion about this. End of.

I agree with the general consensus which seems to be saying big butts rule.

Definitely 964T or 993 S models are the winners for looks. Ironic that most people's favourite looking 911 ever probably isn't their favourite driving 911 ever, but I'm a firm believer that a car should make you smile a little when you just pop your head in the garage for a quick peak.
The dynamics are important but if it doesn't excite you before you even get in, then you've bought the wrong car.

I'll wheel out the same old pic of my 964T. I wish I'd take more pics back then. :grin:

DJones said:
996 GT2, biased of course! Asked the wife and she said their all the same... perhaps I should get another then and she won't know..

1st one I have seen in that colour 👍

All big bummed 2wd turbo cars look lovely..

i just cant get over the 996 front on any model.

Easiest question ever........its a none turbo, wide bodied 993 (ie without a rear spoiler) :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back