Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

is my battery dead?

ill try and attach it on the inner hole but that looked smaller than the one its currently bolted into so i may not be able to attach it...
also does it matter which side the breather goes in to? i have put it in the right hand side (as im stood in front of the car) and the bung in the left.. this was because the breather pipe is so long it seems to end up on that side when you lie it down

Either side for the breather should be ok I would have thought :thumb:

i found another screw to hold the bracket in place where it should be, so touchwood i can get back to driving normally without fear of the battery sliding out the side of the car...

going to look for a CTEK or similar charger now so i don't suffer the same again, any recommendations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back