Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Llandudno convoy for Porsche on the Prom

There's a few cars going from Porsche Chester also on the Sunday.

Is anyone doing the track day on the Saturday at Ty Croes ?

Alex I can pick you up and drop you off if for any reason your car will be in garage for longer.

77szymon said:
Alex I can pick you up and drop you off if for any reason your car will be in garage for longer.

Szymon - that is great!! I've called my mechanic and booked the car in for Monday 20th now so should be ok. If not I'll get in touch with you.

:thumbs:

This is crap missing everything :nooo:

FZP said:
991.2GTS said:
I might head over from Skipton, where are you meeting in Wilmslow?
Most likely meet at the Costa in town anything before 10am on a Sunday leaves plenty of parking options available.

What time are you meeting at Costa? Is that the one on the corner of Alderley Road/Parkway?

Good question as this will require reverse engineering. How do we feel about a 10:30.am arrival time at the Prom. That makes it reasonable time for people to get sorted in the morning.

If there aren't any objections to that, then that would make it a Wilmslow departure st 8:30am.

Costa Coffee
1-3 Alderley Rd, Wilmslow SK9 1HY
01625 520947
https://maps.app.goo.gl/jB9sP7ZiNECU5LbF8

Second pic up point would be seeing us arrive at the Gateway services at approx 9:20am
Northop Services
Deeside CH5 3BQ
https://maps.app.goo.gl/3o8HNenSUC35i92q9

If we then had a departure time of 9:45am from the services, that would then give us a 45 min run to the Prom and an arrival time of 10:30am.

I hope that suits all that are willing to participate on the convoy. For those meeting at Wilmslow, can you pop your name down below as so we know who we've got before we set off.

TIA
FZP

I plan to be at Gateway services
SDJC

After sending this out last night, the wife dropped a beauty about needing a lift into Manchester on Sunday morning for the Half marathon. Trains dont run early on a Sunday morning apparently.
So I will be at the Costa start point as soon as I can guys. I love a late minute curve ball. :frustrated:

FZP said:
After sending this out last night, the wife dropped a beauty about needing a lift into Manchester on Sunday morning for the Half marathon. Trains dont run early on a Sunday morning apparently.
So I will be at the Costa start point as soon as I can guys. I love a late minute curve ball. :frustrated:

Nice one Frank, you cant miss this, I will tag on at the Northrop Services approx. 9.20 am waiting for you guys to join the convoy :thumbs:

Graham - me and Mark will see you at Northop Services at 9.20

Harrie

The Costa has a large carpark. The entrance is a sharp left off the slip road

I'm going to head for Northop too, rather than Wilmslow, as I was intending. Looking at the route from Skipton it's easier for me to go M65, M6, M56.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Please be gentle...... :wack:

I'm planning to meet at Wilmslow and heading over from Langho just down from you.

Alex said:
I'm planning to meet at Wilmslow and heading over from Langho just down from you.

Wilmslow is back on then. If you suggest a time and place, I'll meet you and follow you down.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back