Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I just paid the deposit on my first 911!

Very nice, I took a very similar model out for a test drive from Redline, and I was sorely tempted to replace my Macan with it as a DD. Didn't in the end, and part of me still regrets it.

The only thing I'm not struck on is the interior colour, is it Cockney Braun? 8)

The interior is the only thing I wasn't 100percent on!

It's dark enough to not be beige at least 😂

Many congratulations. :lol:

Lovely looking car. :thumb:

Health to drive and enjoy. :D

Very nice, I looked at that car last week as there are not many with the aero kit for sale. I like then interior, had a similar color in my Range Rover and never regretted it :thumb:

jonttt said:
Very nice, I looked at that car last week as there are not many with the aero kit for sale. I like then interior, had a similar color in my Range Rover and never regretted it :thumb:
An addition or a replacement? If a replacement, which one goes?

Another naturally aspirated corker finds it way on here! Hope you enjoy! :thumb:

FZP said:
jonttt said:
An addition or a replacement? If a replacement, which one goes?

Just keeping my finger on the pulse :grin:

Another new member to the growing list of of the last of the Na club :worship:

Jonttt YKIMS :thumb:

Congrats OP lovely motor, interior suits it nicely :thumbs:

Edit, the whale tail 991 club is even more exclusive :grin:

Very nice.
Love the ducktail!!

Lovely car. I love cocoa leather if that's what yours is. Either way that's a great interior/exterior combo.

Enjoy! :thumb:

PS. We all know who was the most desperate for the ducktail. Fancy blaming your 9 year old son. :grin:

Seriously though, the whole package looks ace. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back