Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

200 cell cats vs RSR mufflers

:eek:

That will be loud!

You guys are bonkers as said with the RSRs and 200 cells cats I had to turn the ignition off at the Channel terminal in order to hear what the attendant in the booth was saying to me.

andyobro said:
I have valves on my bypass pipes on my standard mufflers, hoping it will be ok with the valves closed and orgasmic with them open :grin: :grin:

clips?

:D

911livin said:
Had a listen, sounds nice

Have you carried out any research into the decat? I see that design911 do a set for reasonable money. I'm guessing its wise to fit a new CO2 sensor rather than extract the old one from the cat, always seems fraught with danger of screwing threads with the CO2 sensor. I also saw they have a couple of adapters that claim to fix any issue with engine light as they move the sensor away from the pipe a few inches. Bit more reading needed before I plump for it I guess. Would be interested to hear of others experience going the decat route.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back