Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mitton Hall 12th May - Clitheroe

mun802

As above, some great cars there last year and weather forecast promising too!

I'm 99% on this. Think Szymon is joining me too is any of the Northern lads also want to come.

Might wanna change the thread title date.

https://vouchers.jamesplaces.co.uk/events/supercar-sunday/

02630_Mitton_Hall_Supercar_Sunday_20192.jpg

I've added the date for you.

:thumb:

I miss this every year as I'm abroad :pc:

Weather report is sunny but nippy.

:thumbs:

Alex
I was planning on attending but a new project has come up that needs my attention. Gutted as it was top shelf last year.

Enjoy!

You can just turn up. Need to be there before 9am if you want a good spot. I'll get there around 8.30am.

8:30 sound good to me see you all tomorrow!!!!

by the way I can get earlier to this address if anyone fancy small convoy
581 Blackburn Rd, Haslingden, Accrington, Rossendale BB5 2SB - shell+mcdonalds service on A56

I will be in Whalley centre at 8.15am for 10 minutes if anyone wants to meet me there.

Great turn out this morning, with some fantastic cars.
Definitely go to the next one - but will try to get there earlier (should have read the posts last night :frustrated:) - I got there at 9:10 and car park was almost full. Pretty sure I got the last spot, but out of the way.
Favourites - both the 918's, the Karman Ghia, V-Dub (like new) and the old Ferrari 250.
The McLaren P1 was impressive - just don't like the driver. These events should be for enthusiasts - not sales.... :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back