Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Narrow escape - possible bore scoring.

womble said:
As a long time lurker and reader on here and other forums, I came to this thread out of concern that a Hartech rebuild may not be as good a thing as I'd previously thought. As such I think concerns raised above about negative connotations are valid. I've read many of Baz's posts and articles and have learned a lot. The clickbait title seems inappropriate and unfair.

I agree, so have modified the thread title.

Well done Mr T :thumb:

Baz, can you provide more analysis into why you think these bores are not suffering from 'score'.

I can - because they don't look scored.

I've been trained by Baz :wink:

FWIW (probably not a moot I know) I originally clicked on this thread when it first started as I thought (eh up, are Hartech's rebuild not as good as theya re supposed the be ?". I then ignored the thread once I saw the pics but came back when I saw the activity on it. OP your original thread title was massively misleading and the fact you could not see that I find remarkable. I simply don't understand your stance on this other than you chose not to buy a car in all probability on bad advise you had paid for. I would be more annoyed with the people who gave you that advice and look for some of the money back rather than defend an at best badly worded thread title :nooo:

To then imply the mods are pathetic in editing the thread title when you obviously refused to do so just does not make sense to me, I simply can;t figure out your motivation, all rather strange :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back