Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ebay Aero splitter ?

I always find copies never fit right.

I do have a brand new never fitted genuine Porsche Aero Kit front splitter, painted Basalt Black and fully PPF protected if anyone is interested.

I bought it as a spare.

Boba,

let me know what you want for the splitter, unfortunately I would need to paint it to match my car which is a shame since its got PPF on it.

Gazc2 said:
Boba,

let me know what you want for the splitter, unfortunately I would need to paint it to match my car which is a shame since its got PPF on it.

Hi mate, I don't think this will work out economically viable for you, if you need to paint it, as all told the spoiler cost £1500. I have the receipt, the splitter alone is £850 from Porsche. :thumb:

No worries when you get fed up with it lying around the house let me know and I will make an insulting low offer for you to clear some space :D

Gazc2 said:

Yes, I have tried one of these!! DO NOT BUY! The finish is awful and it will not fit without a lot of trimming, cutting and general faffing around!

It is a disposable item unless your car is not lowered, got to an OPC and but a genuine motorsport item, £104 plus VAT is what I paid a couple of months ago from Porsche Silverstone!

DucatiRob said:
Gazc2 said:

Yes, I have tried one of these!! DO NOT BUY! The finish is awful and it will not fit without a lot of trimming, cutting and general faffing around!

It is a disposable item unless your car is not lowered, got to an OPC and but a genuine motorsport item, £104 plus VAT is what I paid a couple of months ago from Porsche Silverstone!

We are talking about a Porsche 997 Turbo original Aero Kit from Splitter, not a Carrerra one !

I have the original invoice from Porsche and its in its original Porsche Box and wrapping....

I think its a must have on the Turbo and Looks like this....

PM me an offer, if you are interested.

:thumb:

I have a fibreglass ebay splitter on my 996 c4s aero fit was perfect straight out the box. I did a review with photos on here but can't find it now

I thought this was about a 997 Turbo Aero kit front spoiler.

I'll get my coat !!

Pah! The 997 is just a face lifted 996 :lol:

I only posted it so people could see the quality of the cheap fibreglass ones on eBay. Some people say they are poor quality but as you can see from the thread i posted they are a good fit.

Winny

Boba fett said:
My Splitter is now sold.

Man , I saw this earlier but was just TOO slow .....!

Boba fett said:
We are talking about a Porsche 997 Turbo original Aero Kit from Splitter, not a Carrerra one !

I was talking about the items from the ebay supplier!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back