Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Eps track control arms

NedHan79

Has anyone tried these?
Are they worth the money?

Are there any alternatives? Can a bush be got anywhere else or adapted from something else because as far as I can see it's quite simply 2 halves of poly and metal inserts. Looks very simple.

I've got them on all four corners now. Nice tight setup, no play or rubbers to wear out.

Which type do you mean as there was an issue with the EPS arms where they replace the articulating bush with poly, I once considered them myself but didn't like the design and (I can't find it at the moment) there was a thread where someone was saying theirs had failed (I think broke) due to the bush not having enough movement for the suspension?

I mean the bush at the chassis end of the tuning fork. I like the idea of changing it but not so keen on having to buy a whole new fork. I know the standard one isn't a bush and that the eps is more expensive but I would have thought someone on here would have got round that by now and sourced their own solution

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back