Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Build code sticker...

Drybeer

Trainee
Hi all.

The square sticker we're all familiar with under the front lid of most of the models showing factory spec etc...

I accept fully there are reasons why one might be missing from a used car and therefore to be extra wary...

However if one was happy that the car was OK having had it properly checked out, does anyone know of a replacement sticker can be ordered from Porsche?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.

I enquired at OPC Hatfield last year and was told replacements were only available for six weeks or so after the car is first sold from new, meaning they couldn't get them.

Strange sort of response but that was what they said.

Sorry for the thread hijack, but has anyone got a list of what the options the numbers on the sticker mean, for a 997?

https://www.stuttcars.com/technical/option-codes/

:thumb:

Back on topic. If a car hasn't got one it's for a reason. I'd leave it off rather than fabricate one. Those eBay copy ones are rubbish. They have a patina effect on them yet the paper is quite glossy. I'm sure me and Craig came across one on a 993 we looked at the other week. Blatantly not correct.

Just my 2p.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back