Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 Tyres?

Welcome!

The Goodyears are now "N" rated and were fitted to at least one of the 992's I saw in OPC Cambridge last Friday. The other was on Michelin PS4's - but I didn't see any Pirelli's ....

I don't understand why people are so anti the PZero's - the new set fitted to my 991 feel amazing wet or dry. Really consistent grip levels and very progressive when pushed a little beyond their limits. Maybe they don't age well or something?

Just to confirm that my new 992 collected on Friday from EDINBURGH came with Goodyear's.

I prefer Pirelli, purely for the performance centre at Burton. It's proper VIP treatment for your car tyre change and no price difference to your local.

The Goodyear's seem fine... I used to use Michelin's and they were always good... at the end of the day, a main brand tyre affiliated is relatively low risk, splitting hairs in comparison to remoulds 😉

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back