Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

to sell or not sell

dorsal fin

Trainee
I bought this from MattyR in January last year, drove it home (lovely), parked it in my workshop, next drive was for a mot and that's it. Terrible I know.

So, it's a 1995 C2 manual, no AC, lots of work done inc new suspension, I did try to search for MattyR's old advert because it was quite detailed.

Anyway, I'm thinking of selling and would rather someone on here would have it rather than faff around with eblag or dealers.

Price wise I'm sure you will know the ballpark, but if it helps I would consider a px, Rolex Sub, Ducati etc:

PM me if you're interested.
Cheers
Peter

Attachments

• img_3744_454.jpg
    img_3744_454.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,877
  • img_3747_182.jpg
    img_3747_182.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 2,877
  • img_3749_158.jpg
    img_3749_158.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 2,877
Good MOT history :thumbs:

I cant see how you wont make a wee profit on this now.

GLWS

Ian

Keep it and drive the wheels off it, the brilliance of these cars is not immediately evident, they are smelly and hard work but utterly brilliant when you really spend time with them imo. If you do sell, then I imagine you will easily break even at least :thumbs:

ollster said:
the brilliance of these cars is not immediately evident, they are smelly and hard work but utterly brilliant when you really spend time with them
absolutely

I think the smell ..... old leather and hot engine oil is one of the is one of the best things about them ...... :)

ollster said:
smelly and hard work but utterly brilliant when you really spend time with them imo.

You sound like my wife describing me :D

Get in it and drive it for the summer then you won't want to part with it :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back