Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rear Wiper Delete or Not?

Jet Jock said:
Gunner, are those original tips? Are they meant to sit that far out from the bumper? Car looks mint btw.

No, cargraphic from memory. I thought the originals looked a bit meh and the OEM big ovals were too expensive.

gunner said:
Jet Jock said:
Reposted for some reason :?:

What is?

My original post for some reason Gunner :dont know: . I was asking as I knew they looked familiar. Had them with my old Fabspeed exhaust :thumb: .

...it's a wiper, it's useful for wiping...I doubt anyone really cares if one is fitted or not...if you have one you can choose to use it or not...for wiping purposes...if you don't have one ...you don't have a choice...

It's just a wiper ffs....

Jet Jock said:
My original post for some reason Gunner :dont know: . I was asking as I knew they looked familiar. Had them with my old Fabspeed exhaust :thumb: .

Gotcha.

Did yours sit differently? I don't think I've fitted them wrongly (they've stayed put for the last couple of years anyway) but I wouldn't rule it out! :lol:

No, they look correct. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back