Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1st Porsche purchase... forum experience needed!

OP - I collect my Silver C2S from Cambridge OPC on Friday. Full Porsche Service History, 64 Plate, 12K Miles and what I think is a massive spec:
Full Leather
LED PDLS+ lights
PDK
Sunroof
Sport Chrono
Sport Design Steering wheel
BOSE
Carrera classic wheels
Cruise
Dimming interior and exterior mirrors (also retractable)
Sports plus seats, heated
Park Assist Front and Rear
Rear wiper
Mobile phone prep
Light design package
PSE (is being retrofitted as part of the deal)

But - this was nearly £70K ....

I wasn't fussed about the sunroof or the Sport Chrono - but must haves for me were the PSE, PDK, BOSE and the Heated Plus Seats (because I find the standard ones too flat and I move around too much under hard cornering). The Sport Design wheel can be retrofitted as can the PSE for around £700 and £2K respectively) as others have said.
Colour was key for me as I don't like white. Red and yellow are too shouty for the office car park and there seem to be very few dark / electric blue ones around. That left silver, grey and black and I've had too many black cars.

Happy hunting and please tell us what you get!

Mad Mark911 said:
OP - I collect my Silver C2S from Cambridge OPC on Friday. Full Porsche Service History, 64 Plate, 12K Miles and what I think is a massive spec:
LED PDLS+ lights
PDK
Sunroof
Sport Chrono
BOSE
Carrera classic wheels
Cruise
Rear wiper
Mobile phone prep
Light design package

I wasn't fussed about the sunroof or the Sport Chrono - but must haves for me were the PSE, PDK, BOSE and the Heated Plus Seats (because I find the standard ones too flat and I move around too much under hard cornering). The Sport Design wheel can be retrofitted as can the PSE for around £700 and £2K respectively) as others have said.
Colour was key for me as I don't like white. Red and yellow are too shouty for the office car park and there seem to be very few dark / electric blue ones around. That left silver, grey and black and I've had too many black cars.

That's the one I was sorely tempted by. I'm more than a bit jealous. :sad:

Have fun in it, although that's a given.

991.2GTS said:
Mad Mark911 said:
Full Leather
LED PDLS+ lights
PDK
Sunroof
Sport Chrono
BOSE
Carrera classic wheels
Cruise
Rear wiper
Mobile phone prep
Light design package

That's the one I was sorely tempted by. I'm more than a bit jealous. :sad:

Have fun in it, although that's a given.

Small world, but perhaps understandable!

I gather that I beat a couple of others on the deposit front who were very upset, so I'm sorry if I've helped your decision to "hold fast" as well!
Oh well - it's going to a very good home were she will be treated like a beautiful young princess, with a predilection for not wearing underwear. :)

Mad Mark911 said:
Small world, but perhaps understandable!

I gather that I beat a couple of others on the deposit front who were very upset, so I'm sorry if I've helped your decision to "hold fast" as well!
Oh well - it's going to a very good home were she will be treated like a beautiful young princess, with a predilection for not wearing underwear. :)

Yes, a well specc'd car like that with low mileage is pretty rare. I found two, that one and one at Redline. But was more tempted by the OPC because of the warranty.

Give her some beans from me. :grin:

To the OP - how did you get on? Bought something yet? :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back