Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18" wheel & tyre weight

Drew1209

Spa-Francorchamps
I'm looking to get a set of wheels for my car, looking for something relatively light weight. Current alloy and tyre weighs in at 24kg. I did consider GT3 reps speed design but I believe there heavy too although I like the style of them.

Anyone ran the 18" turbo techno sports on a narrow body car and are they much lighter than what I have with the rear being an 1" wider.

I've seen a few set of the spoked Panamera alloys on eBay, there only 9" wide on the rear though but I do like them, anyone know the weight of these

Thanks for that coullstar, what size tyre you running with the Panameras and I assume you need to run spacers. Your car looks good with them and weight wise that is very light.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back