Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Engine mounts

Costed up mounts from OPC today with discount.
£246.15 for pair of C4 mounts. £544.36 for pair of C2. Would be great to understand what makes the C2 s so much more as I would prefer to keep as original as possible.

Honestly, I'd just get the C4 mounts, fit them and be satisfied with a job well done. Mine has C4 mounts fitted and I cannot detect any difference apart from the fact that the engine is properly restrained.

9xxnick said:
Honestly, I'd just get the C4 mounts, fit them and be satisfied with a job well done. Mine has C4 mounts fitted and I cannot detect any difference apart from the fact that the engine is properly restrained.

+1 no difference at all IMHO.

ATB :)

Attachments

• new_mounts_164.jpg
    new_mounts_164.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 3,267
Cheers for all the replies fellas, I'll be getting C4's :thumb:

Mike_993 said:
£246.15 for pair of C4 mounts. £544.36 for pair of C2. Would be great to understand what makes the C2 s so much more as I would prefer to keep as original as possible.

Would you mind letting me know which OPC? I too got a price today from my local one, even with PCGB discount it's way more than that :?:

Cheers

acme said:
Cheers for all the replies fellas, I'll be getting C4's :thumb:

Yep. Me too. Ordered them today. Great advice. Thanks.

acme said:
Mike_993 said:

Would you mind letting me know which OPC? I too got a price today from my local one, even with PCGB discount it's way more than that :?:

Cheers

Will PM you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back