Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aventurer coupe spotted - keysoe near Bedford

A993LAD

Spotted this lovely coupe in the car park at Keysoe equestrian centre last week.

Great to see a nice air cooled 911 in amongst all the range rovers and horse trailers.

Attachments

• 20190420_125322_1512x2016_911.jpg
    20190420_125322_1512x2016_911.jpg
    930.1 KB · Views: 2,948
Refreshing to see a standard looking car on 16" Cups wearing S-02's. Long term owner I reckon. :wink:

C.

Will keep an eye out but not seen that before...I only live about 2/3 miles from Keysoe :thumb:

Re: colour

stichill99 said:
On my computer that looks like slate grey!

Same here.

looks perfect and so original. def slate grey and its even better in the flesh!

madalaa said:
As others have said ....... that is not Aventura .......

Happy to bow to your better knowledge guys.

And I agree it does look grey in my photo but I would add that I was there in the flesh and saw the car. it looked very green not Grey. I've seen a lot of 993 in my time and I nearly bought an Aventura one some years ago.

If I bought a slate grey one, sight unseen, and this one turned up I'd be disappointed and phoning the dealer to ask why it looks so Green.

Actually I take it all back as the DVLA reg checker lists it as grey.

7 lovely car though and obviously very well cared for

Right I'm off to Specsavers

A993LAD said:
Right I'm off to Specsavers

My Mrs works there so PM me for a discount code :wink:

PS It's the white and green shop front...not the white and Grey shop front... :floor:

:thumb:

This is adventura, and I may consider selling as I have't used it for ages and have too many other toys ......

Attachments

• 993_232.jpg
    993_232.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,219
dorsal fin said:
This is adventura, and I may consider selling as I have't used it for ages and have too many other toys ......

How much for Mister :dont know:

dorsal fin said:
HSC911 said:
dorsal fin said:

How much for Mister :dont know:

What's realistic ??

Depends who you ask! 25 bags if you come across Zingari!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back