Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's James Mays fault

I have to drive up to Manchester later this month.... if that is what it looks like in Wimslow, then I think that I will take the lad's VW Polo just to be on the safe side....

Mike
Don't listen to Alex. That pic was taken in Clitheroe. Everyone around here drives a P1, Veyron or a 918. I've got one of each.
:grin:
Here are some cars from last weekend to put your mind at rest.
The 2 x Rolls pic was an absolute fluke. My mate visiting from Aus was trying to take a pic of the Grey one when it goto photobombed by the Blue one.

Attachments

• img_20190424_wa0010_954.jpg
    img_20190424_wa0010_954.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 2,883
  • img_20190428_wa0001_324.jpg
    img_20190428_wa0001_324.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 2,883
  • img_20190323_wa0011_177.jpg
    img_20190323_wa0011_177.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 2,883
See Mike. Wpuld anyone seriously want to own those cars. What people with money and no class buy.

Apparently mrs SBSP tagged onto a Lamborghini/Bugatti convoy in Wilmslow last week, all eyes were of course on Herman yellow though :p

Alex said:
See Mike. Wpuld anyone seriously want to own those cars. What people with money and no class buy.

Hit the nail on the head there...

Alex said:

Oustide of the pimped RR, the others are quality.

That RR does smack of "LOOK AT ME!!!" doesn't it?

Better suited to Miami than round here

I think it depends on the driver of the Roller in question.

I was resounding undertaken at speed by a complete knob who then took the outside lane around most of a roundabout in what was otherwise a truly beautiful Rolls Royce (I was back in Dubai): he was in a tight t-shirt, slumped back in the seat with his head near the bottom of the B pillar, and one arm firmly grasping the top dead centre of the steering wheel.

There's so much wrong with this image, I don't know where to start.

I think the word I'm looking for is decorum.

No doubt his backside was hanging out his jeans and he had to feel his crotch every 30 seconds as a confidence boostrr. Was he chewing a cocktail stick too? :grin:

MaxA said:
I think it depends on the driver of the Roller in question.

I was resounding undertaken at speed by a complete knob who then took the outside lane around most of a roundabout in what was otherwise a truly beautiful Rolls Royce (I was back in Dubai): he was in a tight t-shirt, slumped back in the seat with his head near the bottom of the B pillar, and one arm firmly grasping the top dead centre of the steering wheel.

There's so much wrong with this image, I don't know where to start.

I think the word I'm looking for is decorum.
I found your man.

Attachments

• cfrypslwoaarqjw_181.jpg
    cfrypslwoaarqjw_181.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,399
:grin: :thumb:

Now I know the dress code for driving up North I can work on growing my soul patch in time....

FZP said:
I found your man.

Yes, that's the ****er. No toothpick. And a phone in his other hand.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back