Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 S x51 Aerokit, guards red.

911Time said:
Congratulations r21, very nice :worship: :worship:

Colourwise, have you thought about a 991.1 GT RS colour combination? That could look really good - Black carbon wrap bonnet, mirrors and spoiler plus fit a carbon splitter OR you could go with Grey carbon wrap instead.

Just a thought :)

Thanks, the GT RS does look very good in those colours but not sure how it would look on a Carrera even with the Aerokit

Might try and mock up some changes in photoshop

Very nice. Red looks great.
What's the spoiler at the rear - ducktail and something else on top?
I don't recall seeing that combo before.
Enjoy!

rob_p said:
Very nice. Red looks great.
What's the spoiler at the rear - ducktail and something else on top?
I don't recall seeing that combo before.
Enjoy!

Full aerokit as opposed to just ducktail, must admit it looks good.

I love it as it is, leave it alone, looks great in red, maybe add the Carrera script to the tail lid. :dont know:

Hamster75 said:
I love it as it is, leave it alone, looks great in red, maybe add the Carrera script to the tail lid. :dont know:

Thanks but adding more lettering is definitely not want I want to do... :)
I think it looks too busy with the 911 script on there, if we all like the same thing though life would be boring. Every change I do make though is reversible so if I want a change its easy to do.

Hopefully the car is being delivered tomorrow....just a tad excited!!!!

This is lovely. I looked at it as an option but eventually stuck to my original desire that I wanted a 4S otherwise it would have been a very strong contender 8)

Oddly I had exactly the same feeling about mine, it's just a bit too white. White isn't my first choice in colour but it looks great and everything else was as I wanted so I went for it.

But it was immediately on my mind to tone it down a little, mine already has the black pano roof but I've now added some 911 R type stripes to help calm down some of the larger area's of white.
Then I've just received my Black Porsche letters today and am having them fitted when mine is being detailed next week. I too was not a fan of the chrome long winded script mine has as standard.

I'll post some pictures of it once the detailing is finished in case it helps to give you some idea's :thumb:

r21 said:
Hamster75 said:

I think it looks too busy with the 911 script on there, if we all like the same thing though life would be boring. Every change I do make though is reversible so if I want a change its easy to do.

Come on this is just not cricket! Pics and drive? :wtf:

spongebob squarepants said:
r21 said:
Hamster75 said:

Come on this is just not cricket! Pics and drive? :wtf:

Lol..sorry car has arrived but I've only drove it once and at the moment it's stuck on the neighbors drive as we have a builders skip blocking ours! I did buy some gloss black wrap and I'm going to attempt to wrap the roof this weekend. I'll take some pics then.

Have to say Robin from Pearce and Dale has been fantastic, very helpful goes above and beyond and would definitely recommend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back