Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another excellent experience at Precision with our man!

Took my P&J 120 miles down to deMort and Precision to have a suspected diagonal arm knocking looked at.

Of course, Iain diagnosed it here first, then had his suspicions confirmed after a test drive sat beside me. The man is a genius!

A few hours later, I had the call to say the car was ready for picking up. This whilst I was off in Eastbourne enjoying their courtesy car... a 986 S. What an eye opener that was, I can see why these cars have such a loyal following.

Had some racing fluid dropped in and an aircon re-gas, arrived to find my car sparkling, first time I have ever let an outfit wash my car, they did a very good job indeed. Iain even had a paw through my last oil filter I had saved in the hope he could put his keen eye over it. No signs of metal whatsoever. He even noticed I was missing a dust cap and replaced it.

As I said to Peter (Service Manager), as long as I have Pork, my cars will always be seen by them. The customer service is top notch, the guys there are clearly passionate about the marque and nothing is too much. Had a good chat with him about his car history and his penchant for personal resto projects. Can't recommend these guys enough, if you're near by, get your car down there. Heck, if you're in the South of England, get your car down there.

Looking forward to deMort and Ruth's fundraiser later in the Summer.

Attachments

• precision5_346.jpg
    precision5_346.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5,540
  • precision4_606.jpg
    precision4_606.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,540
  • precision3_513.jpg
    precision3_513.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5,540
  • precision2_no_plate_117.jpg
    precision2_no_plate_117.jpg
    937.9 KB · Views: 5,540
  • precision_no_plate_126.jpg
    precision_no_plate_126.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 5,540
Totally agree with the comments made about Precision Porsche. They have been looking after my 911 Turbo for a few years now. Extremely professional and a service that is second to none. I would thoroughly recommend using them.

Really can't go wrong, the level of detail they went to on my main service a while back was incredible.

Just a great place with great people, Peter is very earnest and expressed a real gratitude that I choose them when I live so far away.

Bet their open days are a good shindig, hope to get to the Fundraiser.

Partial to a bit of steam too, keep meaning to go take a poke about across the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back