Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Retrofit of smokers pack wiring loom

42 RB

Hi, I want to retrofit the smokers pack to my 991.2 as I prefer the look of the cover rather than the open trinket tray. Does anyone know of a link to a video or written instructions that shows how to change the centre console wiring loom so that that there is power to the cigarette lighter? I can fit the new ashtray module easily enough, but want to fit the loom myself rather than pay OPC to do it.

42 RB said:
Hi, I want to retrofit the smokers pack to my 991.2 as I prefer the look of the cover rather than the open trinket tray. Does anyone know of a link to a video or written instructions that shows how to change the centre console wiring loom so that that there is power to the cigarette lighter? I can fit the new ashtray module easily enough, but want to fit the loom myself rather than pay OPC to do it.

I know what you mean - I want to do this to my 991.1 .... :dont know:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back