Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap Turbo

Decent enough car? Jonttt would go wild for those inserts on the dash, handbrake and steering wheel.

The aero on the 993 Turbo looks so right. Put a 997.1 Turbo next to that and you wonder how the design head signed it off!

it was advertised on Pistonheads and E bay previously at £75k current "owner" bought it and flipped it, with a much better description

Tidy profit in it for them

:hand:

I was getting excited thinking there was some carbon trim on the go :nooo:

I still can't grow to love the turbo spoiler, the WB NA cars without it look so much better IMHO :wink:

They lost me at "soft ruffled marble grey leather"

Yuk

The seats do officially have the 'ruffled" leather option :wink:

The flipper is our honorary member Mr Kam Gills.....I miss those old youtube vids..absolute classic :grin:

Dream911 said:
Mr Kam Gills.....
The chap who always advertises as 'private collector' in his ads......... Not someone I'd ever look to deal with.

Price reflects the high mileage. It might be the cheapest currently on the market, but also with the highest miles.

I like the look of the one at Nottingham OPC at around £91k.

MC

I actually quite like the look of the wood interior.

Sorry. :coat:

"No expense spared" and £19K invoice for work in February 2019 but its wearing Landsail tyres. I have these cheap tyres on my 2001 Fiat Punto!

GARY S said:
"No expense spared" and £19K invoice for work in February 2019 but its wearing Landsail tyres. I have these cheap tyres on my 2001 Fiat Punto!

I noticed that too... :floor:

Recently refurbished wheels and new tyres. Details like the centre caps got missed and I wonder if they fitted the correct hollow spoke valves?

Who would have ever thought £90k was "cheap" for a 993TT... No such thing as a cheap Turbo. Blue/Grey combo and mileage had it about right at its last £70k'ish price IMO.

Factor in chassis legs & suspension refresh and it's a £100k high miler.

C.

MisterCorn said:
I like the look of the one at Nottingham OPC at around £91k.

MC

Nice but a left hooker

It's a nice looking Turbo..

Wish I had £75K spare so I could snap up an Underpriced Pig and make a Quick Profit.. It's no more or less than Collectors do..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back