Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne 957 GTS/Turbo wishbone different to others?

MarkGolf

Sao Paulo
Hi,

Can someone help please.

I was about to order a pair of new wishbones for my 2008 957 GTS, somehow I thought to quickly check if the GTS ones were different and it seems the GTS and turbo have a different part number to the rest of the range, along with a note about the brake discs..

Many sites seems to suggest the wishbones are all the same across all models yet a part number site shows different ones for the GTS/Turbo. For the TRW brand, the GTS/Turbo ones do fall cheaper on design911 but I am just interested to know what the difference is.

GTS/Turbo right side 95534101861

All other right side 95534101833

Cheers

Ref parts and i'm never really sure .. i use the parts guy at work to be honest ..

i had a look but there are many listed ..

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=4677&MAK=3&MDL=34&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

if it was me .. i would phone an OPC .. say what you want and ask the cost / availability .. they will look it up then tell you the cost .. say thanks and can i you have the part number ..

You then have the part number of the item you want so can use that to find a cheaper alternative .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back