Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Changing diverter valve and N75 valve

P911X50

Hi

I'm looking to change my diverter valves to upgraded forge ones and also the N75 valve which is apparently near the diverters.

I was wondering if anyone on the forum had done the job and how difficult it was?

bump

Not a difficult job at all really. You can make it easier by putting a jack under the crankcase and removing the big engine mount bolts either side, then lowering the engine by a couple of inches.

There isn't really an 'upgrade' to be had with diverter valves. They either work or they dont. There's no performance enhancement. I use the audi RS4 Diverters in mine, £50 for the pair, exactly the same part and do the job.

The N75 is easy to do if you've got some snipe nose pliers. Once the airbox is out of the way, engine lowered, bit of space by removing the F -pipe (not necessary to do but can help) then its just a case of removing the hoses and the connector and swapping them over.

:thumb:

Thanks Ragpicker

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back